Friday, May 14, 2021

I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .

Deus Belzebu ,Deus Da Luz,Not news today. Ready for What? STANDARD SET:Leaders, Rites To Reasons:Cali Dreamers. Good Times, Lessons Daily, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Dances With Wolves, In The Woods, In The Shadows Bad Company. Schools for the teaches, schools for the lovers, schools for the freaks out at night.Here’s a little something I wrote last night. It’s getting positive responses. I know that many of the people in my friends are young people, and probably everyone else in my friends has to deal with young people, so I’ve decided to share it here, in hopes that my words reach someone who needs them.

Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.

BATTLESWONDAILY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.

Wisdom of Gene Wilder: Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services: To Give, To Share, To Teach, Hats To Wear.This is where we are at...

 Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales:

Today has been a spectacular day of multiple breathtaking accomplishments. First time this year I’ve felt this good.

Peace, love, and light, y’all I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .


You see, after just a YEAR of learning how to write effective copy…My business finally took off and I made my first MILLION.


Fast forward to today, copywriting has enabled me to build multiple 6 & 7-figure businesses and sell over $300M worth of products.Point being - if you’re a marketer or an entrepreneur looking to make more money online...


You MUST master this skill to be successful long-term.It’s the bloodline of ANY business, no matter the industry. You see, if you can’t sell your products & services online, your business is doomed to fail, just like mine were.But You Don’t Need Your Own Business To Monetize

Copywriting - You Can Also Write For Others... Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, I didn't i ask for the attitude I know, its on the house Delivered'.I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives .

No comments:

Post a Comment