Thursday, September 20, 2018

Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔.

๐Ÿ”ฎ❤Dreams in actions...balls in air, glory dazes,cheers an chaps. Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now? Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater...Rick James - Give It To Me Baby. ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ❤️ 5151: Made in America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Black and white matters, hearts on the fields, dreams of horses, dates with knights, cowboy Jim, black rider.

Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔. Nuts on the run, retards on donkeys, stories out of the bible. Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต✌๐Ÿฝ✌๐Ÿฝ.

Photo
Flip the coins, flip the cards, lessons for the poker players here and now, changes to the game in place. Dreams of a lifetime bigger than the mistakes of love and devotion, of a man and a woman, and the bumps in the road. Changes and chances are tools of the trades of the world, used a lot of time in ways different for the people that act on deeds of kindness or deeds for a personal agenda.Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔. 

๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿพ Dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of ๐Ÿถ, knights to some, tricks to trade ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸถAmerican Birds, ๐Ÿง๐ŸงTalks To Hands,๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿถ Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn. Peace and Love by the sea: Crook Herds.Normal and nice, mean and nasty, time of the month, jokes and laughs, normal and fat jokes. Jumps and Leaps: Education:Charles R. Jarrot :University of Life and HARD KNOCKS! Stupid cannot be fixed.


Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. BEAUTIFUL SHARE CARE. PLEASE WATCH AND ENJOY... TY,MR.SCOTT MURPHY SMILES AND BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURs...Smiles....Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆOPEN HOUSE๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ


PIMPS, FROGS, WITH YELLOW SNAKES, PROSTITUTES : Steven and Sheri JARROT 2015:7607778998
Singing The Blues, sad and blue, over the hate, goats and sheep, lessons learned, in the first attempt in new lessons, to learn something new, to fail is not an option, dancing in the darkness. Lots of cum, lots of partners, cum on his flak, cum all over his face and hair. Best to luck, best to fuck, in his face. Talking done, cum to party and pay, bitches twins, black and yellow hair.Voices with in, me, myself, and the noise inside of my head.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates. Family Affairs.☔☔.  Stupid cannot be fixed.


Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment