Thursday, November 17, 2016

Peace Of Mind, Pisces Of Dreams, Light And Darkness,I bought a new mouse.

Guess I don't have to retire after all. Recaps, Reviews, And Recalls, American Veterans Stories Written. Books To Write. Rats To Races.Dicks and dogs, tales of bitches in heat, love and hate, faces in the mirror. Dogs, and cows to call hoes and dykes, butches and cattle runs, tales of donkeys to ride for free, good times, lots to share, pages to turn, books to review:

Uncle McMurtry enact a play called THIS YEAR'S ELECTION.Molly, aka the Thing of Evil, takes a break from writing her 1st book, THE DOGFISH CHRONICLES.Peace Of Mind, Pisces Of Dreams, Light And Darkness,I bought a new mouse. A sure beast-seller.I bought a new mouse. Guess I don't have to retire after all. Recaps, Reviews, And Recalls, American Veterans Stories Written.Peace Of Mind, Pisces Of Dreams, Light And Darkness,I bought a new mouse. THANKS, OBAMA!

Natural Hair Product Junkie: Good, Bad Or Just Plain Ugly?
Purple Hares, Purple Hazes,Clowns To The Right, Fags Out:Goats Horns-Love Hate, .Also? Sluts And Credit Cattle. Purple Fairy To Go. Happy songs to sing, happy tips and tales, lights to shine, goodness and mercy angels, hosts in the air, gods of peace, gods of wars, heaven and hell, angels to fall. I bought a new mouse. Guess I don't have to retire after all. Recaps, Reviews, And Recalls, American Veterans Stories Written.Peace Of Mind, Pisces Of Dreams, Light And Darkness,I bought a new mouse. Songs to the dead, songs to the undead, trips to the moods of moons of lights. Lights and stars, darkness to back, heat and hearts, birds and bees. Dogface butterflies, birds and bees, songs for the mothers, songs for the dead. Judge not today, judge not tomorrow, Jesus Christ, monkey to hang, stories and history already created. Sheep and goats, horns to blow, love and hate, goat horns to see. Dances in the dark.I bought a new mouse. Guess I don't have to retire after all. Recaps, Reviews, And Recalls, American Veterans Stories Written.Peace Of Mind, Pisces Of Dreams, Light And Darkness,I bought a new mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment